PDA

View Full Version : glock compatible with FPG

slayedheart
September 17th, 2010, 22:14
i'm really interested in buying the magpul fpg, i was thinking what brand of glock would fit in and is the fpg better than the Hera glock conversion kit? thanks

renegadecow
September 18th, 2010, 12:38
Both the real Magpul PTS FPG and ACM clone will only fit KSC Glock G18C models. The AABB HERA GCC clone come in variants of TM or KSC compatible models for models 17/18C/19/23/23F with minor alteration to the 23F (change rear sights).

As to which is better, both will perform only to the capacity of the host gun and will have equal stability when shouldered. Only real difference is looks and that the FPG folds while the GCC stays solid should you decide to use it as a whacking tool. Also, the RS FPG(FMG) was never distributed by Magpul while the RS HERA is commercially available.

I have to say though I'm really pleased with my HERA and is a good substitute for my GBB M4, shouldering a pistol makes a world of difference in terms of accuracy. Had to make my own kit though because the ACM ones only came recently.

colonial_marine
September 18th, 2010, 13:00
to everyone in the know:
whats the most reasonably priced FPG brand?
ACM brand?

renegadecow
September 18th, 2010, 13:07
There is only one genuine FPG and its by Magpul PTS. The RS FMG is not available to anyone and is not compatible to airsoft.

As of now, only one ACM FPG is out at half the price of the original. No feedback on quality yet.

colonial_marine
September 19th, 2010, 12:49
There is only one genuine FPG and its by Magpul PTS. The RS FMG is not available to anyone and is not compatible to airsoft.

As of now, only one ACM FPG is out at half the price of the original. No feedback on quality yet.

does FAS has ACM FPG?

is it compatible to ARMY glock 17 slide?

slayedheart
September 19th, 2010, 13:32
thank you sir renegadecow! I think i'll go for the hera, but the fpg is cool because it is "folding".

renegadecow
September 19th, 2010, 20:58
does FAS has ACM FPG?

is it compatible to ARMY glock 17 slide?
Can't remember which store it was but I definitely saw one advertised here (taclab I think).
The ACM FPG, as a direct clone of Magpul PTS FPG is only compatible with KSC G18C. Some have fitted a KSC G17 with modifications.

colonial_marine
September 19th, 2010, 21:22
Can't remember which store it was but I definitely saw one advertised here (taclab I think).
The ACM FPG, as a direct clone of Magpul PTS FPG is only compatible with KSC G18C. Some have fitted a KSC G17 with modifications.

is the ACM fpg compatible with CA glock 17? ok na kasi semi auto...

renegadecow
September 19th, 2010, 21:30
CA Glock series is derived from Tokyo Marui, so no. Only KSC or clones (which btw there's only one and it's the "JG" G18C) will fit. If you don't like the KSC G18C because it has full auto, it also has a semi-auto mode. Also, went and checked which store has it and it was TLP.

colonial_marine
September 23rd, 2010, 10:23
CA Glock series is derived from Tokyo Marui, so no. Only KSC or clones (which btw there's only one and it's the "JG" G18C) will fit. If you don't like the KSC G18C because it has full auto, it also has a semi-auto mode. Also, went and checked which store has it and it was TLP.

wow, thanks for searching that for me. now my plans for a PDW GBBR has a contender.