My Airsoft Shop TLP Bunker G-Project Airsoft Shop Lock Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Peak

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tips on motor rewinding....

Share/Bookmark

Default Re: tips on motor rewinding....

sir osrac panu ka magbalance ng armature
    TEAM G.A.G Lucena City

Draxx01920,

Sir, tama ka dun. Mr. Osrac seems to have mastered the art of motor rewinding. I myself have dabbled on this, what I experienced is a lot of failures and since have given up on the subject. Madami pa naman akong na encounter na putol na magnetic wires due to overheating and high load (Sp150 spring, lipoly battery).

Of course we are not here to pressure to reveal his hard work, pinaghirapan nya yun, ginastusan pa.

Working for alicia in wonderland.

he sounds like an experienced PRO draxx
    NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING TO "CHANCE"...

Post Re: tips on motor rewinding....

maganda siguro sir mag karoon ng dyno test OSR HURRICANE vs. SYSTEMA MAGNUM.

A no or zero load test and with a of 130m/s rated spring load?

tapos may graph chart presentation para makita yung line curves ng RPM at Torque.

what you think mga sir?

for reference: 9.6v @ Zero Load
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RPM | Torque(g/cm)

TM EG1000 >>>>>>> 27,552 | 1,407
    *CA High Speed >>> 30,154 | 1,485
    ICS Turbo3000 >>>> 26,628 | 2,708
    Systema Magnum >> 34,845 | 3,254

*CA High Speed not the CA Extreme
    source: airsplat.com
    Last edited by JamtriX; March 6th, 2009 at 12:12. Reason: added referance
    anotherME
    Dura Lex Sed Lex

@ mokongt - may simple technique po ako dyan..sa pg baklas ko palang ng magnetic wires alam ko na ang balancing ng armature..if my na baklas na kayung JG motor my papansing kayung mg drilled holes and in other motors my epoxy clang nilalagay..hindi yun epoxy gaya ng devcon ha..its a non-conductive epoxy..

you should observe the position of the holes in the armatures for to know on which side ka mg start mag rewind which is the heaviest part of the armature..mahirap e explain eh..hehhehehe..kc yung kamay ko na ng a-adjust ng length ng magnetic wire..

in preventing the magnetic wires from getting loose bcus of centrifugal force, before i used only mighty bond kaya lng madali marumihan yung armature eh..

dont used plastic varnish..it melts when the motor is starting to generate heat..i used a special kind of clear non conductive epoxy na bibili ko pa ng mahal just for the purpose..yun din po gamit ng JG and other motors in locking the coil preventing it from getting loose...

for removing the commutator clips i use a sharp cutter..pro nasa kamay paring yan..kailangan talaga mg ingat sa pg baklas..pg na putol mo yung clip nya the armature will be useless..pinuputol ko muna yung magnetic wires pra hindi mahila-hila while in unwind yung coil...

ill post pics of my work pg my time..kung nakita nyo kung ano itsura ng systema motor internaly ganun din po itsura ng sakin..parang hindi na rewound..

@ sir draxx! heheheheh! yup tama ka sir! nawawala talaga ako sa counting pg kinakausap ako while ng rerewind..kung hindi mo napansin na ng e-exert ako ng force while rewinding thats becus kailangan controlado ng kamay ko ang pg higpit ng winding..its a balacing technique din..kaya sa mamansin mo wala talagang vibration yung motor while firing kc balance yung pgka rewound eh..and by the way tnx!

pro hindi po lahat ng na rewind ko is perfect..meron din akong mga customers nah hindi satisfied dahil they expect morethan what the motor can give...sometimes nasa setup din ng aeg..basta pg mabilis sa unit ko ni re-release ko nah yung motor..and then pg kabit nila sa unit nila iba yung performance..yan po yung hindi ko ma iwasan..

-----Added 6 Mar 2009 at 01:23:52------
    -----Auto merged by FAS' System for Double Posting/ Bumping within 24hrs.
    -----Please consolidate all your messages into one post. Use the EDIT feature.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherME View Post
    maganda siguro sir mag karoon ng dyno test OSR HURRICANE vs. SYSTEMA MAGNUM.

A no or zero load test and with a of 130m/s rated spring load?

tapos may graph chart presentation para makita yung line curves ng RPM at Torque.

what you think mga sir?

for reference: 9.6v @ Zero Load
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RPM | Torque(g/cm)

TM EG1000 >>>>>>> 27,552 | 1,407
    *CA High Speed >>> 30,154 | 1,485
    ICS Turbo3000 >>>> 26,628 | 2,708
    Systema Magnum >> 34,845 | 3,254

*CA High Speed not the CA Extreme
    source: airsplat.com

san kaya natin pwede e dino test? my hurricane motor has a different coil design compare to systema magnum..but i think mas mataas ang torque ng systema magnum..

yung hurricane mas mataas ang rpm kai sa magnum..its design for high ROF kc na kaya yung PDI 190..in the case of sir zzblack magnum na ni rebuild ko ito daw yun result...

JG m43 8-9 rps SP170, ITU GEARS
    HURRICANE 9-10 rps same setup
    SYSTEMA MAGNUM 11-13 rps same setup

i
    Last edited by osrac_gwapo; March 6th, 2009 at 12:23. Reason: DOUBLE POSTING/BUMPING within 24hrs.
    globe-09064437976 sun-09323686189

Quote Originally Posted by ROLLY O View Post
    he sounds like an experienced PRO draxx
    yes sir... he does

-----Added 6 Mar 2009 at 01:34:11------
    -----Auto merged by FAS' System for Double Posting/ Bumping within 24hrs.
    -----Please consolidate all your messages into one post. Use the EDIT feature.

Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Draxx01920,

Sir, tama ka dun. Mr. Osrac seems to have mastered the art of motor rewinding. I myself have dabbled on this, what I experienced is a lot of failures and since have given up on the subject. Madami pa naman akong na encounter na putol na magnetic wires due to overheating and high load (Sp150 spring, lipoly battery).

Of course we are not here to pressure to reveal his hard work, pinaghirapan nya yun, ginastusan pa.
    ayan sir... you can bring back your interest in motor rewinding. I'm no expert sir... just someone who likes to read and learn.
    Last edited by draxx01920; March 6th, 2009 at 12:34. Reason: DOUBLE POSTING/BUMPING within 24hrs.

Draxx01920,

baka my short yun sir kaya siya umiinit or yung coil design nyo po can't produce much torque to crank your spring. marami rin tayong dapat e-consider when our motor heats up that much. excessive heat melts down the coil insulation that makes the coils cause short circuit. post ko nalang ito below to share this info will all of you fellow airsofters:

This is an EG1000 commutator set. that's why some of EG1000s or other motors biglaan nalang tumitirik in a battle. one cause of this - stripped wires. this is very common to EG1000 as what i have experienced pero madali lang efix to. BTW nirewind ko nalang his motor to my high torque setup because of his pdi190 spring considering EG1000's magnets are still not that strong. up to sp150 kaya nito using a good batt ie GE lipoly and di ito gaanong iinit being with high torque setup. will request from the owner for comments nya rin dito sa gawa natin.
    Last edited by netad; March 6th, 2009 at 14:14.
    Airsoft Passion... AEG Motor Rewinding... Netad's Hop Mod (NHM)... AEG Electrical/Mechnical Troubleshooting... Other Tweaking... =)

Draxx01920, yup mr. Osrac gave me some very useful tips.
    Netad, the stripped wires are a common occurence on high power spring and high voltage setups. Never had a problem with springs sp130 or lower and 9.6voltage batteries. Guarder, TM and ICS motors strip their magnetic wires, seems to me the sp150 spring and lipo combination is the culprit.

Working for alicia in wonderland.

Draxx01920, yup mr. Osrac gave me some very useful tips.
    Netad, the stripped wires are a common occurence on high power spring and high voltage setups. Never had a problem with springs sp130 or lower and 9.6voltage batteries. Guarder, TM and ICS motors strip their magnetic wires, seems to me the sp150 spring and lipo combination is the culprit.
    yup you're right bro. another cause of stripped coils inside is when coils are not that fixed to its respective poles. as i have experienced, EGs or other ACM motor coils are sometimes loosely wound so applying high voltage ei lipoly batts yield higher rev and due to its own centrifugal force, the coils are thrown away from the central axis of the armature thus colliding with the magnets. and since the space clearance between the poles and the magnets is just very small (usually less than 1 mm) displaced wires will be sandwiched between the poles and the magnets and will then be severed. I have repaired lots of motors due to this issue mostly EG1000s/700s. I have not encountered this kind of issue with JG, ANK, Guarder, Systema, and ICS yet.

BTW since your are using a lower voltage of 9.6, you wont most likely experience this with an EG1000.
    Airsoft Passion... AEG Motor Rewinding... Netad's Hop Mod (NHM)... AEG Electrical/Mechnical Troubleshooting... Other Tweaking... =)

Awesome thread!!! I myself is too lazy or natatakot magbaklas ng motor hehe kaya I always refer some clients with busted motors to the experts like sir netad hehe.
    Check out my old but hopefully still useful DIY/Reviews/Tweaks thread here at FAS. Tnx!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast