Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Peak

User Tag List

Thread: refilable 134a gas canisters

Share/Bookmark

Default refilable 134a gas canisters

yung mga nabibili ba na 134a gas sa mga local shops e refillable or disposable?

can somebody post what does a refillable can looks like para yun na lang ang bibilhin ko para makatipid sa gastos.

ps forgive my mispelled words.
    Beng! Beng! Hit ka na!! Dapat pumunta ka na sa Neutral Zone! :mad:

Default Re: refilable 134a gas canisters

disposable naman talaga lahat ng cans e, ginagawan lang natin ng paraan para ma refillan ulit para makatipid.

pinoy ingenuity . . . .

yun kaya ibang aerosol cans pwede, kung malilinis ng mabuti [how?] like baygon, wd-40, etc? , , ,

. . .Attack them where they are unprepared,
    appear where you are not expected. . .

ur better off buying empty 134a or green gas canisters. ive experience some cans that bloated up one even exploded.

hhhmmm san ba pede magparefill?...

Here are options and not as expensive in the long run:

Buy a 2-2.5 kilo (there's also a 5 kilo) steel tank from an aircondition shop (hardware sometimes have them too) with hose that cost about php400. A pressure gauge is optional (taiwan gauge is about php150).

Then get a can refiller adaptor that will allow you to refill your own GBB gas cans. For the gas, buy it wholesale from the aircondition shop and share the cost with teammates / friends.

'Can't find my pix but I use the above adapter and handicapped only by r134 as I only have one 2-2.5 steel tank.

Another option is to get a mag refiller adapter, i.e., the adapter allows direct gassing into the mag from the 2-2.5k steel tank.

adapter with heavy duty brass cap (cans use plastic caps)

For more info, click here.

pede po bang irefill ng 134a or R22 yung co2 tank for paintball or airguns??

Quote Originally Posted by D7K View Post
    Here are options and not as expensive in the long run:

Buy a 2-2.5 kilo (there's also a 5 kilo) steel tank from an aircondition shop (hardware sometimes have them too) with hose that cost about php400. A pressure gauge is optional (taiwan gauge is about php150).

Then get a can refiller adaptor that will allow you to refill your own GBB gas cans. For the gas, buy it wholesale from the aircondition shop and share the cost with teammates / friends.

'Can't find my pix but I use the above adapter and handicapped only by r134 as I only have one 2-2.5 steel tank.

Another option is to get a mag refiller adapter, i.e., the adapter allows direct gassing into the mag from the 2-2.5k steel tank.

adapter with heavy duty brass cap (cans use plastic caps)

For more info, click here.

naisip ko na rin ito once e. when i took my car for servicing sa e rod then my nakita akong tank ng r134. i asked for the price. my kamahalan sha pero narealize ko, makakamura pa ko in the long run, pwede ko pang ipang negosyo. pero... saka na.
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u240/speirs_tgr/tgre.jpg"]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u240/speirs_tgr/tgre.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by joseleo View Post
    pede po bang irefill ng 134a or R22 yung co2 tank for paintball or airguns??

You can but where will you use the gas from the co2 tank? For most GBBs, the mags require a nozzle to receive gas, which means the co2 tank will need an adaptor. If the GBB is designed to use co2 and you're using a refillable co2 capsule, no adaptor needed (probably) if the refillable capsule is compatible to the co2 tank.

Anyhow, whatever your intentions are, all you would probably need is a compatible adaptor that can be made by machine shops - just pick a machine shop that's familiar with airsoft weaps for convenience and avoid guess-work.
    Last edited by Rene Limson; October 13th, 2007 at 09:11.

Quote Originally Posted by D7K View Post
    You can but where will you use the gas from the co2 tank? For most GBBs, the mags require a nozzle to receive gas, which means the co2 tank will need an adaptor. If the GBB is designed to use co2 and you're using a refillable co2 capsule, no adaptor needed (probably) if the refillable capsule is compatible to the co2 tank.

Anyhow, whatever your intentions are, all you would probably need is a compatible adaptor that can be made by machine shops - just pick a machine shop that's familiar with airsoft weaps for convenience and avoid guess-work.
    i have extra empty co2 tank for airguns and a co2 tank for paintball markers both are empty....

if commercialy available canisters are disposable and this will be prone for damage in the long run if you continue to refil those canister...

if co2 tank can hold 134a or R22 gas so i will preferd to use the co2 tanks