Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Tiger111hk

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Specs about Motors

Share/Bookmark

Question Specs about Motors

Hi!

I couldn't find a thread that has comparative specs on the current available motors out there:

1. stock
    2. JG
    3. CA
    4. ICS
    5. Guarder
    6. TM
    7. Techpro
    8. Systema

etc...

I hope someone has a spec list on the capabilities of each motor. I think it will help a lot of airsofters especially when it comes to upgrading their AEGs.

Specs like: RPM, Tourque, Compatible springs. compatible batteries, recommended mosfet, pros, cons, etc...

Mods: my apologies if this is in the wrong section (i was choosing between "review" or "technical")

Thanks guys!

Default Re: Specs about Motors

mostly system motors po ba maganda??

in terms on increased ROF at FPS? anu po pinaka recommended at tested na brand na motor??

-----Added 14 Feb 2009 at 07:31:28------
    -----Auto merged by FAS' System for Double Posting/ Bumping within 24hrs.
    -----Please consolidate all your messages into one post. Use the EDIT feature.

mostly system motors po ba maganda??

in terms on increased ROF at FPS? anu po pinaka recommended at tested na brand na motor??
    Last edited by shinkanzen; February 14th, 2009 at 19:31. Reason: DOUBLE POSTING/BUMPING within 24hrs.

Hope this helps sir.
    *May not be "all in one" though.

----
    I would also like to share some experience with 2 motors :

Used a Marui EG1000 its a great motor. Very reliable and delivers a high ROF. I've had for 3 years and it never failed me,until last week napudpod na yung carbon nya which can easily be replaced. You can't go wrong with this motor.

Currently using an ICS T3K,can't say much about this motor yet since I just got it and used it for one game. But during that game it was able to deliver a good ROF and torque. I'd say on par with the Marui's performance or even a little more.

----
    Last edited by Scream; February 14th, 2009 at 21:30.

@sgtkilgore:

thanx for the info sir!!! very helpful for the brands mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong, is the "comparison" column based on a comparison with a stock motor? Haven't tried the EG1000. I'm currently using techpro hi-torque and JG hi-torque. Both are quite strong motors if I'll base it on the amount of spark they give out on each trigger pull. I don't use hi-tensioned springs so I can't say how much they can crank.

@shinkanzen:

a lot of people have claimed that systema motors are currently the based, but as far as I know, systema motors are also the most expensive ones. Having a performance comparison chart can actually help airsoft enthusiasts determine the right motor for their set-up and give them an idea on how much they would spending for such motor.

try guarder motor if you want more rof...
    mas mura to kesa magnum...

try eg1000 kung gusto mo pang matagalan with competitive torque and speed...

systema magnum sir.... the last motor na gagamitin mo if youre into high fps.... kung high rof naman g&p m120 maisusuggest ko....

here are my motors
    eg700(stock tm ak)- ok lang
    eg1000-ok lang
    ics turbo 3k- malakas ang torque kaso medyo mabagal
    g&p m120- lo torque pero mabilis, mapapaso ka nga lang pag uminit, pero pag pdi190 eh mabilis
    g&g stock- so so motor, mabagal, madali uminit, habang umiinit, bumabagal ka din lalo..
    jg silver magnet- strong torque, medyo mabagal din
    systema magnum- very strong torque, at very hi ROF kaso kung sa low rated spring mo lang gagamitin sayang

all tested on sp160, prometheus maxtorque gears and vislero battery

hope nakatulong sir
    "They must know what you're capable of doing,but knowing is not enough. They must believe what you're capable of doing, but believing is not enough. They must SEE what you're capable of doing."

@sir jacques: thanx for the info!

@sir rothmanns: wow! thanx!

-----Added 16 Feb 2009 at 10:24:40------
    -----Auto merged by FAS' System for Double Posting/ Bumping within 24hrs.
    -----Please consolidate all your messages into one post. Use the EDIT feature.

based on what i've read so far:

high FPS set-up = systema magnum motor

High rof = G&P m120?

Is it advisable to use hi-torque motors with high rpm capabilities on a high ROF set-up?
    Last edited by draxx01920; February 16th, 2009 at 10:24. Reason: DOUBLE POSTING/BUMPING within 24hrs.

puedeng puede sir...
    systema high perfomance modified motor can give you high torque wit high rpm.
    mahal nga lng...

hmmmm! pa comment nga!

eg1000 is a good motor! great performance din! but that was BEFORE!

no motor can match the qualities of the JG SILVER MAGNET motor!

cheap, durable, reliable, Garanteed!

guarder infinit motor- madali masira!, coil design has many flaws!

ICS turbo 3k - mahina ang torque iba yung design, madali uminit!

TECHPRO quad magnet motor - ok! same performance with JG motor!

GNP m120 - fast!, but requires high discharge battery, madali uminit, canot be fired for a long period..

guarder highspeed motor (blue) - super kumain ng carbon brush! but a very fast motor too!

systema magnum and turbo- great performance motor!, S- MAGNUM highspeed and hightorque combined, S-turbo highspeed, but to costly! 4,500 each..

i have 2 systema magnum motors! i dont used them both..i have 6 jg silver magnet motors! 4 pcs M-42, 2 pcs m-93, 4 of them are rewinded for different purposes! 2 are untouched!

no motor can match the versatility of the JG motor! its very well balance and the quality is good! kaya lng! dahil nga JG lng ito walang pumapansin! most of you here might not know this! iba-iba po ang coil design ng jg

kaya eto! para alam nyo nah kung papano pumili ng JG motor!

M-42 jg motor! "hightorque" faster than the stock motor included in JG units! do you know why it is not included as a stock motor? instead they put it in a box and label it! M-42..kc mabilis ang motor na to! parang guarder infinite motor only its better! great coil design! durable! and garanteed performance..

M-93 "highspeed hightorque" aluminum enbell, different coil design..34 bbs/sec on highspeed gears and 16c 2200 ge power batt! compare that to gnp m120!, the thing is its very hard to find! i think im last person to purchase 2 pc's in an airsoft shop in manila..i had it shipped kinulit ko pa yung may ari pra mapadala agad! i kept it a secret for a long time..heheheheeh!

o ayan! ene ismall kc ng iba ang jg! wala medyo may alam nito kc no one really cared to test the qualities of this motors! hindi nila alam iba pala yung design ng mga motor!

my 46 bb/sec motor is actually a jg m-42 motor, its the fastest motor that ive ever made..faster than my systema magnum kaya po hindi ko na ginagamait!

try to explore and test the motors if you see one! you will now that im telling the truth!

MORE POWER!
    globe-09064437976 sun-09323686189

add ko lang
    GUARDER HIGH SPEED MOTOR (BLUE)
    --2+++mah of batt pra ma kapag laro ka ng 1 full day...

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast