Airsoft Tiger111hk Airsoft Peak

User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Specs about Motors

Share/Bookmark

Default Re: Specs about Motors

^

sana nga meron na short... yung sa picture kasi nung box long pa... hehehe...

lagi nga din ako nagpapa-update kay sir alfred...
    http://www.filairsoft.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2094&dateline=1229990  997
    it's not death that people fear, it's being forgotten...

mga sir tested koh nah ung TM EG 1000 motor simula plang hbang binubuo ung ak spetz koh nramdaman koh nah nah mganda ung motor na i2 super laks ng bigay ng ROF lalo nah kpag ksama ng Li-Poly na 20C . tested n dn ung JG M-42 high torque motor experience ko d2 ay ok lng ang performance kaso nasunog ung motor dhil ung gnamit nmin na spring ay SP160 oo kyang dalin ung spring pero mabagal ang rotation .

Trust to your enemy means Death
    Team SAGA

about the m-93 JG motor.... im using a month old sp120 spring and all the rest are stock JG parts.... ano kaya kalalabasan nito mga sir???? would it be a monster ROF???? im just verifiyng before i buy a m-93 motor....

Quote Originally Posted by osrac105 View Post
    hmmmm! pa comment nga!

eg1000 is a good motor! great performance din! but that was BEFORE!

no motor can match the qualities of the JG SILVER MAGNET motor!

cheap, durable, reliable, Garanteed!

guarder infinit motor- madali masira!, coil design has many flaws!

ICS turbo 3k - mahina ang torque iba yung design, madali uminit!

TECHPRO quad magnet motor - ok! same performance with JG motor!

GNP m120 - fast!, but requires high discharge battery, madali uminit, canot be fired for a long period..

guarder highspeed motor (blue) - super kumain ng carbon brush! but a very fast motor too!

systema magnum and turbo- great performance motor!, S- MAGNUM highspeed and hightorque combined, S-turbo highspeed, but to costly! 4,500 each..

i have 2 systema magnum motors! i dont used them both..i have 6 jg silver magnet motors! 4 pcs M-42, 2 pcs m-93, 4 of them are rewinded for different purposes! 2 are untouched!

no motor can match the versatility of the JG motor! its very well balance and the quality is good! kaya lng! dahil nga JG lng ito walang pumapansin! most of you here might not know this! iba-iba po ang coil design ng jg

kaya eto! para alam nyo nah kung papano pumili ng JG motor!

M-42 jg motor! "hightorque" faster than the stock motor included in JG units! do you know why it is not included as a stock motor? instead they put it in a box and label it! M-42..kc mabilis ang motor na to! parang guarder infinite motor only its better! great coil design! durable! and garanteed performance..

M-93 "highspeed hightorque" aluminum enbell, different coil design..34 bbs/sec on highspeed gears and 16c 2200 ge power batt! compare that to gnp m120!, the thing is its very hard to find! i think im last person to purchase 2 pc's in an airsoft shop in manila..i had it shipped kinulit ko pa yung may ari pra mapadala agad! i kept it a secret for a long time..heheheheeh!

o ayan! ene ismall kc ng iba ang jg! wala medyo may alam nito kc no one really cared to test the qualities of this motors! hindi nila alam iba pala yung design ng mga motor!

my 46 bb/sec motor is actually a jg m-42 motor, its the fastest motor that ive ever made..faster than my systema magnum kaya po hindi ko na ginagamait!

try to explore and test the motors if you see one! you will now that im telling the truth!

MORE POWER!
    sir osrac, i was wondering.. this m-93 motor na sinasabi mo eh tinry ko i search sa net. i found a site, gunnerairsoft.com, they are pertaining to m-93 as hi torque. minodify nio po ba ung inyo to hi speed din? oh tatanga tanga lng ung maga kano ng site n un? meon pa ba tau nian d2 sa pinas.. $27 was alot.. hehehe

-----Added 16 Jun 2009 at 11:05:22------
    -----Auto merged by FAS' System for Double Posting/ Bumping within 24hrs.
    -----Please consolidate all your messages into one post. Use the EDIT feature.

Quote Originally Posted by draxx01920 View Post
    @sir jacques: thanx for the info!

@sir rothmanns: wow! thanx!

-----Added 16 Feb 2009 at 10:24:40------

based on what i've read so far:

high FPS set-up = systema magnum motor

High rof = G&P m120?

Is it advisable to use hi-torque motors with high rpm capabilities on a high ROF set-up?
    Matrix Magnum Motor (Long Type)
    [J403003566 / MAXMAGL]

Manufacturer: Matrix Price: $45.00
    Average customer rating:

(latest reviews)
    Availability: in stock

Item details:

Description:
    The Matrix Magnum Motor (Long) is a breakthrough product for the AEG airsoft gun industry. Promising faster rotations and greater torque in one package, this new motor will take your high powered Automatic Electric Gun to the next level!
    In the past, super high speed and ultra high torque were complimentary features that you could not find in a single motor. You could either get a high speed motor, or a high torque motor. Recognizing a major need for a motor that could provide both, Matrix embarked on a campaign that finally brings both these features in one package. Employing a break-through design, the new motor, called the MAGNUM, will be equally at home in high-speed or high-torque setup, while beating the performance of all previous generation motors - even those specifically tuned for high-torque or high-speed applications.

imitation ng systema magnum?? hehe
    Last edited by 99redballoons; June 16th, 2009 at 11:05. Reason: DOUBLE POSTING/BUMPING within 24hrs.
    "there is a difference between strategy and tactics"

anyone wants to help me ? i plan to get a friendly FPS whil still getting that semi high to high ROF - what motor will i use ? now i am using a TM EG 1K and provides me a good ROF and a still considering FPS rating . but for now i'll check my extra money ( if i have but if i don't have , time to invest again ) to buy a good motor ..

Trust to your enemy means Death
    Team SAGA

Quote Originally Posted by 99redballoons View Post
    sir osrac, i was wondering.. this m-93 motor na sinasabi mo eh tinry ko i search sa net. i found a site, gunnerairsoft.com, they are pertaining to m-93 as hi torque. minodify nio po ba ung inyo to hi speed din? oh tatanga tanga lng ung maga kano ng site n un? meon pa ba tau nian d2 sa pinas.. $27 was alot.. hehehe

-----Added 16 Jun 2009 at 11:05:22------

Matrix Magnum Motor (Long Type)
    [J403003566 / MAXMAGL]

Manufacturer: Matrix Price: $45.00
    Average customer rating:

(latest reviews)
    Availability: in stock

Item details:

Description:
    The Matrix Magnum Motor (Long) is a breakthrough product for the AEG airsoft gun industry. Promising faster rotations and greater torque in one package, this new motor will take your high powered Automatic Electric Gun to the next level!
    In the past, super high speed and ultra high torque were complimentary features that you could not find in a single motor. You could either get a high speed motor, or a high torque motor. Recognizing a major need for a motor that could provide both, Matrix embarked on a campaign that finally brings both these features in one package. Employing a break-through design, the new motor, called the MAGNUM, will be equally at home in high-speed or high-torque setup, while beating the performance of all previous generation motors - even those specifically tuned for high-torque or high-speed applications.

imitation ng systema magnum?? hehe
    ---------------------------

nice question there sir...yes available po ang M93 dito sa pinas! 1,400 pesos lng...yes its a high torque motor pero pas mataas ang RPM nito compared to JG stock motor "Blue enbell"

highspeep motor are typically "Non-silver magnet" motor..but it has pro's and con's

high resistance
    high current draw
    low torque
    and it heats fast! "HOT Enough to melt the endbell" when fired in long periods of time continuously

as what have notice dito and sa ibang bansa! mgkaiba tayo ng FPS limit...dito sinasagad sa 450 fps yung high rof...kaya hightorque motors yung ginagamit!

SYSTEMA MAGNUM and MATRIX 3000 have desame coil config..BUt! all of that will change when the HURRICANE motors will release...hopefully this month..

its from the makers of MATRIX 3000! the difference is it carries my brand name...
    globe-09064437976 sun-09323686189

thanks sir osrac.. lagi ko kc sinusundan ung mga threads and discussions nio d2 regarding on hrof setup.. since wala pako pera eh antayin ko kung irereview nio din yan Hurricane motor n yan.. para my choice ako bet. m-93 over other variety of motors
    "there is a difference between strategy and tactics"

hmmm abang din ako sa price ng motor na ito...hehe release mode din...

Tanong ko lang po sir oscar...kung ok talaga ung jg motor bakit kailangan pang i rewind? don't get me wrong sir, meron din po kasi akong jg motor na tama po kayo..hindi ko talaga pinansin kasi meron kasi akong better (Systema magnum) na motor na matagal ko na ding gamit. anyway, i'm having problems po kasi sa rof. actually hanap ko sana ung mataas na rof and fps nung m4 ko. i'm using a prometheus super torque up and systema magnum pero mabagal po kasi talaga eh. konting advice naman po...thanks!

@sir osrac, yung hurricane motor po ba eh high torque motor lang...or like the magnum na high torque/high speed motor combined?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast